ROCHELLE STOVALL

ROCHELLE STOVALL

Thursday 2 May 2013

Miley Cyrus In Raunchy V Magazine Photoshoot

Miley Cyrus has certainly come a long way since she was the squeaky clean teenage star of Disney's Hannah Montana movies - as her latest edgy photoshoot for V Magazine demonstrates.
The Can't Be Tamed star, now aged 20, shows a generous portion of underboob and roughly half of her backside in the pictures, which were taken by celebrated photographer Mario Testino.
no.

Miley has short, spikey hair and wears what appears to be fetish-styled clothes for the feature, in which she discusses her change in style.
"I'm going to change, I'm going to be different, I'm going to do what I want to do. I chopped my hair and bought a pair of Docs and never looked back."
She also spoke about her relationship with Liam Hemsworth, revealing that she is frustrated by the media jumping to conclusions about them.
"I'm not home with my boyfriend all the time. We work. Every week it's 'Are they broken up? Because we don't see a photo of them'.
"I don't have time go to Starbucks with my boyfriend every morning. I wish I did, but I don't. I'd rather chill at my house and be there for the time I actually get to spend with him.

"And then I'm at the studio all day. He gets up to work out at six and I come home at five from the studio. I put this record before everything, and I've never done that with anything.
"I've put too much into this record to put anything else in front of it."

The new edition of V Magazine goes on sale on 9 May.
Pictures © Mario Testino for V Magazine

0 comments:

Post a Comment