ROCHELLE STOVALL

ROCHELLE STOVALL

Thursday 7 February 2013

Ed Sheeran: Don’t belieb the hype




ED SHEERAN is the go-to guy for pop stars wanting a hit but he’s ruled out penning a track with JUSTIN BIEBER.

The Suffolk lad, set to duet with ELTON JOHN at The Grammys in LA this Sunday, has previously worked with ONE DIRECTION and TAYLOR SWIFT.
He said: “I don’t think a collaboration would work with Justin.
“I think collaborations should be done with people that can actually click. Two male singers makes it very difficult for it to work.”
It worked fine for CHARLES & EDDIE – for one song.
Ed says rumours he and Justin were working together started because he was helping out US singer TORI KELLY, who has the same manager as Bieber.
He said: “I met Bieber’s manager SCOOTER BRAUN in New York and he said he’s got this artist I want you to write with.
“Next time I was in LA, I was doing JIMMY KIMMEL and he brought this girl to Kimmel and I met her straight afterwards. I then went to the studio and did a song.”
Scooter also manages South Korean sensation PSY.
Ed would have to say yes to a collaboration with the Gangnam Style star – the royalties could be huge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment