ROCHELLE STOVALL

ROCHELLE STOVALL

Thursday 20 June 2013

John McAfee's erotic way of uninstalling the anti-virus software

John McAfee is known for his bizarre ways of life. The software king-turned-fugitive recently came up with a video, posted on his blog, in which he describes, how to uninstall the McAfee anti-virus software.
 
In the video, the founder of McAfee software can be seen goofing around with a group of attractive young girls, as he tries to explain the un-installation procedure of the anti-virus software.
 
The man calls himself an eccentric and uses a currency note to light his cigarette. As McAfee explains the procedure and the mails of fans he is still receiving, a group of girls appear to remove the red silk robe.
 
He then asks a geeky young fellow to explain the procedure and busy himself with the girls clad in their skimpy best.
 
He use an elaborate straw to inhale a mountain of white powder labelled 'bath salts' and proceeds to suck the toe of one of the girls.
 
He then goes on to lambast the software company that brought the McAfee software, Intel Corp.
 
'Fifteen years ago, I had some beautiful software and they took it over. I don't know what they did,' he explains.
'It was like the time I hired that Bangkok prostitute to do my taxes while I ****** my accountant. It was just like that.'
 
He then takes the laptop to explain the procedure himself. 
 
'I know what to do, I know exactly what to do,' he says, before grabbing a hand gun and shooting at his laptop screen.
 
To watch the video click here.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment